Saturday, November 6, 2021

Take Off

Ron's flight is due to take off right now as I write this.    He finally got the last COVID test, checked in successfully for the flight and he was going to the gate when I last talked with him.   He is very happy to get all of this red tape behind him and finally be on his way to Bangkok.    He will arrive in the middle of the night.   He has to spend one night in a hotel to get another COVID test.  He plans to travel on to Chiang Mei on Monday or Tuesday.   I hope he will stay one more night to be fully rested but I know he is anxious to get there and start the work.   

The time will be exactly 12 hours different with our time change tonight.    When I get up in the mornings, he will be finished for the day and when I go to bed at night, he will be starting his day.    We will chat a few minutes just to know each is doing O.K.

As soon as he begins to make progress on the work, I will post his findings and let everyone know.  He hopes to find a building he can renovate but that may take weeks just looking at available properties and making a decision. 

If you need to contact me, write me at patbrown10@gmail.com or call 678-877-6300.  

Please continue to pray for both of us.

Thank you.   May God bless you!


  


No comments: